August 30, 2010

are you kidding me!

okay so let me start by giving a little history about my sweet little Reece. She is a sweetheart and is growing into such a sweet girl, but she has his aweful stomach problem. She can't poop and doesn't without some help! I have to make her pancakes with spinach loaded in them. And some with tons of fruit in them, all are crazy high in fiber trying to help her and no it hasn't changed, i have to give her a lax in her milk evry other day. But anyways last week she hadn't pooped in six days. A very small amount on sunday and them would scream everyday trying to go! Its the most aweful thing to watch and not be able to help. so wed. i gave her two doses of her lax in one day and two baby suppositories and nothing. So thurs morning roles around and i needed to hit the grocery store for more fruit and that morning has the.fullest diaper, and then another not thirty min later! Of course im so happy for her and she is instantly so happy! So we head to the store and she starts screaming right as we get there. I figure she wass pooping so i hurry inside to try and get my stuff and go, i sit her in the cart and look down and there is poop all over my shirt and purse and oozing from the top and sides of her diaper! So we rush to the bathroom to try and clean up while Bryson is yelling " mom that's so gross im gonna puke" while covering his mouth and gaging to even be in the bathroom! well thirty min later and a naked reece we got it mostly cleaned:) jk all cleaned i had to search a grocery store for some type of shirt for a.one year old! anyways, we found a huge shirt got our junk and quickly left because i still stunk! All in all the worst grocery store trip ever!!! This is in her giant random shirt from frys and a few pounds lighter:)! my poor baby!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

8 comments:

Amber said...

How sad but so funny!! Darn kids...

Megan T. said...

Man I wish I could have watched you do all this...

The Clawson's said...

Poor girl! I have always worried about accidents while we're out. Although that picture is so stinkin cute.

Travis and Britni said...

That's hilarious. You poor thing. Ahh the joys of motherhood:)

Anonymous said...

Oh No!!!! I cant imagine the helplessness you must've felt. Just think, one day (probably even today) you are able to look back on this and laugh! :o)

a-anderson said...

That is horrible! Don't you just love all the comes with being a mom?

linda said...

oh, that is the worst glad she was able to go though, but that stinks it got all over you, yuck!

Michelle Mattice said...

Haha! My little boy in New York had the same exact problem. I used to have to give him miralax and mineral oil in his sippy cup every morning. One trick I did with him too was when I knew he had to poop (he'd walk around frantically on his tip toes) I'd lay him down on the changing table and push his legs towards his belly and naturally he would fight it; causing him to push against my hand that was holding his legs, which caused him to poop a ton. Try that trick if you haven't already.