October 1, 2010

I have a ton of catching up to do! Here is my attempt!

So naturally we had a crazy summer! Nothin specific that I can blame my lack of blogging on just stuff i guess!



To start (def. not in order) we had many trips to good ol' T town! Hangin out with the family is always a favorite especially for the kiddos! Bryson loved swimming and playing with his cousin! Its cute he thinks she is a little older than she is and he tries to wrestle with her!:)

And of course the battle of whos grandma she is! At this age everything is "mine"



























We also went to a super fun birthday party for our nephew! Cole is 17 days younger than Reece and i love it! THey are so cute together! Although the size different would tell you they are way more than 17 days apart:)

But we love when we get to hang out! They left us in February to move to Sahuarita! Not that far but might as well be across the country :( jk i love you Bryna!













NOW we are at the 4th of July! happy 4th everyone :) woohoo!














Im not gonna lie, the 4th wasnt the same without all the festivities and BBQing going on! This year it was on sunday so we didn't do our normal get up with swimming and all! Thats ok next year!

Oh my goodness! And then we had a fun girls day with all these lovely ladies! These are some of my most favorite people ever! I love them to death and miss the crap out of them! The four of us on the left all started kindergarden together and graduated together! And then those two on the right, jk girls, they joined us in highschool and became family! This is the only reason I still want to be in highschool (hikeschool billy)! Ha anyways, we had a fun day at lunch and just catching up with them all! Im ready for another girls day...or weekend:)














Moving right along now! ....


This was a fun birthday weekend that was actually in May but whatever! Im sick of moving pictures around!

But we got to go to the Cheesecake Factory......oh ya and the Carrie Underwood concert! jk It was so much fun even though I didn't know many songs it was still fun! Next time i will study up on my country tunes and jam out more!
















OH ya there is good ol' Carrie on top of a truck! And these crazy girls were part of our party as well!















So yes, here is part of our summer! So hopefully i will get to doing the rest of it soon!

3 comments:

Megan T. said...

Holy cow, now I see where Conner got his cheeks from in the picture where we're in the car. Yikes! I love you sweetness! Thanks for the post!

Webb Family said...

your little ones are getting so big!
They are cuties!!

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. I had no idea you've posted recently. I was scrolling through the names and noticed I missed this one. What a fun summer. I had such a good time seeing you guys over the 24th. We need to get together again soon:)