November 21, 2009

My Baby !

So really she isn't six months until tues, but she was in such a good mood yesterday we were playing around in some of her dress up clothes! Because anyone who knows me knows i love to dress up, so of course my little needs the coolest dress up clothes to play with when she is older! So anyways, i thought she was just so dang cute, and i can't believe that she is already so old, and so much fun! We love her so much and she has the cutest little personality. I love that Bryson loves her so much and is so protective of her! He always tells me "mom be careful, baby Reece is so small you might hurt her!" He is adorable! well here are just some fun pictures i thought were cute! and i want you to be the judge if you think they look alike at all!
And by the way its okay i know that i have the cutest kids in the WORLD!





6 comments:

Erin said...

She is SO cute Camille! I want to have a photo shoot with her!!! 6 month pictures? Please come visit and we will play with Reece and my camera. It will be so fun!

Whitney and Michael said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E sis. im sad i am not around to see her more oft. christmas maybe? we will be in thatcher for like a week around then. o we must see eachother :)

The John Family said...

So cute!

linda said...

She is so darling, she is looking more like Bryson. What cute kids you have!

Kara said...

Yah, they are alright.... Haha, just kidding! You know I think I have the cutest little neices and nephews eva!!!!

Webb Family said...

Your kiddos are so cute!