November 30, 2009

happy birthday B















Yesterday November 29th was my little boys 3rd birthday! And I know that everyone always says this, and i always role my eyes but really it was like yesterday that i was hating my life being fat and 8 months prego when i had him! Yet I forgot so much because I obviously have another little one! That of course we all love:) But time goes by so fast and now he is so much fun, and is so grown up I love it but i hate it because that just means he is getting older, and in two years will be in school and then of course soon after will be embarrassed of his parents! But anyways we just had a little cake and ice cream at "Grandma Dewan's" house and he opened his presents! We also had a little party with my parents friday because they were here for a couple days so of course we had to have two parties!
But right now he loves tractors so much! My dad brings him tractor magazines like auto trader but tractors and he can tell you what kind every tractor is almost by name and just will look at it for hours! He is so funny, if you ask him what he wants to be a baseball player or a farmer he will tell you a farmer! He always wants to go work on the farm, it is so cute!
And of course he loves his cute little sister! He just adores her and i love it! So buddy happy birthday we love you B!!














B with some of his cousins trying to get the toys out of the boxes
















Singing happy birthday is one of his favorite things
he loves to sing!














My supper cool sister in law, she is a little weird!
jk she must have played with my camera and this is what i found!
muahahaha thanks for that sexy picture bryna! i love you:)

5 comments:

Melindy said...

he's so cute! and so is that picture of bryna :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

Happy Birthday Bryson!! That little guy is so cute. It is amazing how fast time goes!
Love the picture Bryna!

Tyler and Bryna said...

couldn't you have just said my super cool sister in law?? ahaha love it!! I'm awesome and clever i know!! ha love you!!

The Clawson's said...

I can't believe he is already 3! That is crazy!

The Seiuli's said...

Happy Birthday little guy! So cute! Funny pic Bryna!