July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

happy 4th of july to everyone, i hope it was a good one! we had so much fun, lots of family came down from thatcher from both ryan's family and also my parents came too. But im pretty sure they didn't come for me. They came just because my dad hadn't seen Bryson in two months. Whatever i used to be first priority! But we ate so much food and went swimming pretty much all day, and then they have this crazy cool fireworks show that is one of the biggest in AZ! It is always so fun to see! But it was so sad Bryson was so scared he was shaking. he would just hide his face in your neck and look every once in a while. he didn't know what to do but then he just fell asleep. I have no idea how he fell asleep, but he did!


i love you too bryna!

My dad with bryson before he was scared


my mom with bryson as he was so freaked out!
we brought the ear plugs for bryson but he wouldn't leave them in, i think my mom was glad.



All of us girls match every year. kinda fun tradition! And that is ryan's
cute grandpa, he is the cutest little man!

8 comments:

Tyler and Bryna said...

Camille i'm sorry i ruined your picture!!! it's really a cute one!!

mandee said...

camille you are so cute!!Love the pics you look so good! Your little boy is so dang cute too. Oh you got me hooked on the bachloret (or however you spell that) i was so shocked at the ending...what did you think? Did you watch it?

Becky McArthur said...

What a fun 4th! I can't believe how big Bryson is getting! That looked like a pimped out fireworks show! We totally missed the ones here in Safford. Oops! I'm glad you found me. I'm all about stalking and keeping up with others crazy lives. :)

Jamielyn said...

camille! how are you? how cute is your fam! Bryson is getting sooo big! he's darling! Im glad you found my blog, thats so fun! I know its sooo weird im having a baby, i feel so old! crazy!

Mary Ann said...

could you BE any cuter?? seriously you are adorable! and so is sweet bryson.. your parents are so awesome! I was at their house when they left to st. david... when are you coming to visit??

Webb Family said...

You look so cute & I love that you all match every year. How fun!
Poor Bryson!

Mary Anne said...

you guys are just too cute. and is grandpa householder just the most awesome thing ever throwing up the peace signs? hilarious! You are so lucky to have a cool grandpa-in-law like that. I just love him!

Kara said...

I'm so sad I missed the 4th again! But I take comfort in knowing I'll be there for the next 50+ :) See you soon, brace yourselves!!!