July 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARI!

okay i just wanted to give a shout out to shari because it is her bday! shotgun i hope you have a wonderful day and make howdy just rub your feet and take good care of you! (YA RIGHT... jk) i know this isn't the best picture, but it is the only one i have of you...i need to upload more of my pictures! but anyways, happy birthday i love you, my little shotgun shari! And let me to you all, that where her nickname came from i dont think i could ever tell...but it is a good one! haha love you shari!

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

i don't know if you're still checking your comments on the last post...but I posted a comment. So go check it.

And thanks for coming to my baby shower! it was so good to see you again!

Anonymous said...

HAHA..TO FUNNY! What a nice friend you are camille for all the b-day shout outs!! long time no see, hope you guys have been doing great!

The John Family said...

that was cute camille! Shotgun Shari I fogot about that! :)

Mary Ann said...

i love shari... i need to hear the story behind the nickname though! :)