June 23, 2008

Summers are crazy!!!

okay, so last week Ryan's only sister, Bryna, got married! it was so fun to see her go through the temple and just be there at her wedding! I guess Tyler is a pretty cool kid (jk ty)! Im definitely going to miss that girl! I guess i don't have her all to myself anymore! love you bryna!


Then of course softball has been going on for ryan and his team, they just finished the tournament and beat the last years number one team by 30 and the championship game also won by ten run rule! It was alot of fun! can't you tell they just loved me taking the picture!
then last week also the day before bryna's wedding bryson decided to ride our dog like a horse and he fell off and hit his head on the sprinkler head and also on the edge of the concrete! poor bryson! so he looked so lovely for our family pictures! but of course he is back to normal being his crazy self! but he has gotten better with nursery! he only will cry for a minute and then is fine! so WAHOO!!!

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

what a beautiful bride! oh my gosh... poor bryson! that looks like it hurt!

Frehner Family said...

Sounds like your summer has been as crazy as ours.
O.K.- I have to tell you, we moved into our new house last week and we happen to be in the 3rd ward, and in Sacrament meeting we hear a story being told by the speaker (megan) about Camille Daley falling out of a tire swing. Ha! Small town life! I knew you hit your head a few too many times as a kid ;)

Kerry said...

I believe we're distant cousins from Utah, check out our family blog:
kerrysfishbowl.blogspot.com

just a little FYI...

Kara said...

It hurts me to see the way you treat my sweet nephew...I'm calling CPS ;)

Bridget and Dustin said...

Looks like a very busy summer. Way to go Ryan on being the softball champions! Love all the cute pictures of you guys.

Webb Family said...

What a beautiful couple, they look so happy!!!
Poor Bryson, that looks bad!
YEAH for doing better at nursery.

Tyler and Bryna said...

HE CAN FLY!!! AND HE CAN FALL!!!lol