November 2, 2007

MY LITTLE STINKER







bryson was a skunk for halloween on wednesday and he was so dang cute! i thought that he would be the only one because well, its a skunk but ther were a few others! it was cute though! i know i am behind on my blogging but we were at a wedding all day thursday, so here i am!

well wednesday i hadn't tryed brysons outfit on him yet because i didn't want to fight him, but that night was huge! Bryson hates having clothes on anyways, and me trying to get his face painted and ryan trying to get his costume on was out of control! there was screaming and biting and everything else trying to get us to leave him alone, it was so funny! But at the end it was worth it because he looked so cute and actually loved wearing the costume! so anyways, our halloween was a lot of fun seeing the kids all dressed up, and even better were the crazy parents! It was fun!

8 comments:

Webb Family said...

What a darling little skunk! I hate that about costumes getting all the kiddos ready! With all the parties we had before Halloween I was pretty much done when it was HAlloween.

Kara said...

He's such a cute skunk! Love Delann's eyelashes by the way... :)

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a cute little skunk! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Spencer and Marlee said...

He was a cute little skunk! BUT where was your costume?

Erin said...

Alright Camille, I was having a little chat with Del Ann and decided that you need to jump on the bandwagon and have another baby. Come on! Everyone's doing it!

Mary Ann said...

That is the cutest costume! :) You always look great! I am sad that I missed you last time you were down! DEFINATELY give me a call next time! Tell Allison Hi for me!

Unknown said...

SO cute!! I love the picture of him crawling on the ground he looks like a real skunk!! I am glad that you finally decided to blog!! You look great!!

Deanne Wahl said...

I love the pic of him crawling on the ground. It is adorable. You look amazing too. It was fun to see you, even if only for a few seconds. We will have to get together some time soon. We are heading to Tucson Zoo soon with Allison and a few other women, you should come if you can! Laters