November 8, 2007

Bryson is walking

so bryson is walking now, it has actually been about 2 weeks now and it is so funny to watch him! and, i know that everyone says, "no you don't want him to walk yet, he is just going to get into everything", and i just kept saying, well he is into everything anyways so he might as well be walking! NO.... i can't get one thing done anymore because by the time im done cleaning up one mess he is starting or finishing the next, he is into everything still just so much faster than i ever imagined! I really don't know how anyone has more than one child! Kudos to all of you that have tonz of kids, i just pray we make it to 2 or 3! just kidding i am being dramatic, but i really can't get anything done, all i wanted is one little picture of him walking and to get it on video and that was it, but now he won't stop walking! i guess i should have listened to everyone....maybe next time! and this isn't the best video of him, but it is going to have to work, sorry! and he isn't always naked, he had just got done playing with the dogs and was all wet and dirty so he stripped down! i won't lie though, he is the cutest little walker ever, all chubby!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!




HOPE IT IS A GREAT BIG SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY! i can't believe my little sis is 16, and thank heavens she can't get her liscence for another couple of weeks, because let me tell you if you didn't wear your seatbelts before, the fact that she is on the road is seriously enough reason for that! and really im not even being sarcastic, she is one of a kind when she drives, a true true blonde! I think that she gets that from our old babysitter maryann, and she can't deny that either! but anyways steph, happy birthday and we will have to celebrate together next time i come down! love you sis!

11 comments:

taytum said...

Good luck keeping your baby out of everything at Christmas! You are going to have to just decorate the top half of your tree!

Mary Ann said...

What are you talking about?? I drive great!... besides that wreck we got in together! (it wasn't my fault!) You make me laugh! I cannot believe cute Bryson is walking and Steph is 16! CRAZY! Bryson really is adorable and walking is so fun and SO busy! I still remember babysitting steph and now she is babysitting for me. I'm old! She is so stinkin cute! Call me when you are down!

Frehner Family said...

camille..cute video. He's always so happy. So I have to say, I miss softball. As much of a pain it was some nights I could at least count on a social life a couple days out of the week. We really should get together one of these days.

Webb Family said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! I can't believe she is sixteen that is really making me feel old!

Webb Family said...

Bryson looks so cute! Try having two running in two different directions. We all learn with the first. Good luck!

Kara said...

I love that chubby kid! He's so cute! And yeah, we're coming to SV for Thanksgiving so don't you dare make any other plans..except for Kara time 24/7!! Just kidding. :) I think we're gonna end up coming the tues before cuz we have to leave early friday morning cuz Garrick's working that night. Do you know if we're going to Thatcher for thanksgiving? Garrick said we might be going to Aunt Maureens

Gina Lee said...

I cant believe that he is walking already! How cute is that. Porter isnt crawling just yet...and I have been wanting him to, and everyone tells me the same thing...that NO I dont want him to. But its so hard when you want them to understand the pleasure of them being stationary! I do love that part! haha. What a cutie, a tank on feet, thats what Porter will be too. haha. But our little chunkers will thin out when they start walking. Babies are so fun!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Bryson is getting big! You would think I would have seen him walk becuase I do live in the same city! He is cute! Also Happy Birthday to Steph!

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a cute video! You need to teach me how to put videos on my blog. I hope Stephanie had a great sweet sixteen!

Unknown said...

Hey Camille:
Yes Des is the first to have a baby and she is very adorable!! I can attest to MaryAnn's crazy driving I am suprised I am alive to talk about :) And Steph is SO cute I hadn't seen her in so long, looks like she grew out of being a tom boy :) And yes we come back to Thatcher, usually at Christmas but this year we are all going to Utah so it might be another year till we are there, but I will keep you updated with this lovely blog thing!! And by the way you look SO BEAUTIMUS--hum it must be the same name thing b/c we are hotties totally joking :) or not :)

Erin said...

I thought that I already left a comment on this post, but I guess not! I loved watching that video. He is getting cuter and cuter all the time! Thanks for the baby advice. I sure need it, so keep it coming! Let's see each other soon.