November 16, 2007

Las Vegas

so last sunday was the first time i had ever left bryson overnight, and let me tell you i was the biggest wreck ever! i had mentally gotten completely ready for about a week that it was going to happen, and was really excited about it. but then sunday came and i didn't want to leave him at all. we had to meet my mom in willcox after church and my mom was going to take him back to thatcher until wednesday. he was so happy when we all pulled up and were getting ready to make the trade. he loves to go to grandmas to play with tom and steph. so they all left and we had to go back home with out bryson and it was so weird, i hated every second of it. and to make it all worse we got home and i realized that somehow my diamond had fallen out of my ring! it just wasn't the best day! anyways, we left the next morning and had so much fun, i still missed bryson, but i'm not gonna lie it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be! we had so much fun and were busy the entire time and i really didn't have time to think about it! we went to so many shows and saw so many weird and random people! we went to a cirque de soleil show and actually had to go on stage and be apart of it, that was really embarrassing, but fun! we got to watch the frontier hotel be imploded in the middle of the night, and that was so awesome! Then there was this man that was just standing on the side of the road with his birds, we walked past and looked at the birds and he was like okay, stay right there and get out your camera. so we did and he placed the birds on our arms

and heads, then as he was
about to take a picture he said, "okay by the way this will be a donation of 20 dollars, do you want me to take this picture of not?" what a punk, i know, but ryan the sucker he is gave him money
and we took the pictures. he was a really nice guy, he just gave us this big long speech about how poor he was, i just hate people that do that. we also got to see the one and only Hulk Hogan, and no lie, that is one really large man! it was cool to see him, but i didn't have my camera with me then because we had just gotten out of a show and it was late! but i said hi to him and he gave me a fist pound and that pretty much made my night! jk but it was pretty cool!
he was a really nice guy! but of course along with everything we did, i ate more that i have in my entire life all together in 3 days! they had some of the best food ever! definitely a really fun trip! oh and the last thing, was our unbelievable hotel room! we got this promotional thing, so our room was free, and let me tell you i understand why it was free because it was the biggest hole in the wall place ever! the outside didn't look to bad as you can see, but inside was scary, i made ryan check under the bed for a dead body just in case! it was bad! i guess i learned my lesson, to never trust a free room! but altogether it was so much fun!






10 comments:

Deanne Wahl said...

It sounds like you had a blast in Vegas. And I know how hard it is to leave your baby for the first time. Sounds like you did great! We have not gone to the zoo yet are thinking soon after thanksgiving. We are trying to decide what day would be best. Let me know! I am so excited to see ya again!

Webb Family said...

It's always hard to leave them at first. It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Unknown said...

You guys are such a cute couple!! I really couldn't picture your hubby even though I know I have met him before!! I LOVE Vegas sounds like you guys had a great time, that is so sweet of your mom to watch the baby-- enjoy it its honeymoon time :)

Erin said...

Fun trip! I've never been to Vegas, but it looks like fun. Dead bodies under the bed... that's something I would make Jace do!

Mary Ann said...

Your so funny, checking for a dead body... i think the same thing sometimes. I watch too much csi. sounds like a fun trip. I love vegas! you are so cute. I met your friend allison the other day. She came over to my house with sharlie sparks. Come visit soon! That is so crappy about your diamond

taytum said...

We went to the cirque de soleil show on our honeymoon and then again last october because it was so awesome! I bet you guys had so much fun! We got to see Celine Dion while we were there too, and both shows were worth every penney!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I didn't know that you went to Vegas! I am sure your mom had so much fun watching Bryson! AFter all what are Grandma's for. jk Looks like you guys had a fun trip! I havn't been to Vegas since 93. I am sure it is totally different!

Webb Family said...

About your question about a good car seat. Bridget has a great one that looks so comfy and even reclines. It's not cheap but I know she found hers online. I can't remember the brand if you give me your e-mail I can give you her cel # so you could call her. My car seats are just cheap ones from Walmart.

Melissa said...

hey! I'm glad you found us- Viva Las Vegas! i'm sure when I first leave Tate overnight that I will be so sad. I'm kind of attached to the little guy. Anyway, Bryson's so cute- Happy Thanksgiving!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Love the picture of you guys with the birds! Looks like you guys had a fun trip!