December 13, 2010

I will make it!

I don't know why I am having a hard time keeping up with the blogging, but im getting back on it and I will be caught all up before christmas! I pinky swear!

Anyways, things have been normal nothing really new to report or anything, just that these two kids are growing up way to fast! I love and hate it all at the same time. Reece and Bryson love to play together and it is so cute to watch them run thru the house or push eachother in the doll stroller. They love to dance together, and Bryson is the best big brother in the entire world! They just love eachother and I love it!


























Here are the crazy kids dressing up one sunday afternoon. That has become a sunday tradition for the kids to dress up at grandmas house! They like to play prince and princess or get married... ya know the usual!:)

And then Halloween! yes these posts are all mixed up but whatever its here!
Bryson got to go with his class to apple annies and the pumpkin patch. It was so fun, they had a hay ride and got to pick out a pumpkin (that must be why he can't take a pic. he is to busy finding the best one)! The kids loved it.











And then, of course we were The Flinstones for halloween! Bryson-Bam Bam Reece-Pebbles
Ryan-Fred and Me-Wilma. It was fun and the kids had fun trunk-r-treating. B isn't much of a candy person so after we hit a few cars he was done! But it was cute watching him have fun!





3 comments:

Megan T. said...

That is one sexy Wilma Flintstone!

Gina Lee said...

too cute!! And thats totally funny, I was going to do the flinstone thing too, but when we went up north for Halloween, I decided it was too cold for it. Maybe another year. But I totally loved the idea.

Travis and Britni said...

So cute. You make a hot Wilma. Looks like life is fun for ya.