August 1, 2009

So many things to update on!

okay so i know i am the worst about keeping updated lately, but things just are crazy trying to get the house together still and working on the yards......well Ryan working on the yards! Okay so start at the beginning, the fourth of july was a blast here. We had lots of fun, had a BBQ and swam and watched the fireworks! I must say our firework show is by far the best ever.




















Bryna and Tyler came down and there little boy Cole is 2 1/2 weeks younger than reece. It is fun to have them around and i can't wait for the babies to get older and play together!

And the other picture is Bryson so terrified of the fireworks that he didn't even look at them, he s it so bad! Poor guy! But he sure loves is little sister it is so cute!

















and Bryson is so in love with tractors its funny! We are doing our backyard and he is loving the tractor here. And i promise i will eventually post pics of the house when i actually get it together! We are getting there.
And this is our precious 2 month old! I cant believe its going by this fast already.
she smiles all the time and has been for a while now since the 4th of july. She is so sweet and loves me so much that she sleeps all night long till like 7:30 its amazing! We are having so much fun with her!


2 months old

7 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Oh I hate you!! Not fair that she sleeps through the night. Thats so awesome for you. Porter was a fabulous sleeper too. Anastyn however...NOT so much. But we still love em right? Glad you guys are doing well. She is a doll! Hopefully I will see you in a couple weeks for Marlee's shower!

Erin said...

Camille, how in the world did you and Ryan get such a cute baby girl?! Haha. I'm just kidding! I know exactly where she gets it from... her mom! She is so stinkin cute and I loved watching her smile in her sleep the other day.

I can't wait to see pics of your house so post them soon!

Garet and Amanda said...

Camille, she is so cute! She is starting to fill out some...love it!!! I heard your blessing your kids today. Hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see pictures!

The Clawson's said...

She is so dang cute! And what a fun post! So I totally slept in yesterday and forgot about the two baby blessings. I'm so sorry, bc I did want to come! I heard that both Ryan and Tyler did a great job. Lets get together soon!

The Seiuli's said...

Camille she is a doll! I'm glad I get to see her very soon, since we are moving down there in two weeks! Jordan slept through the night quick too. Gotta love that!

Kara said...

Poor B at the fireworks, but it was kinda funny... :) Anyway, those pics of Reece are too freakin' cute!!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I LOVE HER!! It was so fun seeing you guys last night at the game. I can't wait for your yard to be done!! Actually I just wait wait to come have a BBQ. jk! I will see you soon!