June 26, 2009

One month old already!








I can't believe my baby is already one month old! I have really been loving the newborn stage this time. I didn't really get to enjoy it with Bryson so i am trying to enjoy it with Reece! We absolutely love her she is so perfect and sweet! It is weird to think that I actually have to kids now but it is the best thing ever and Bryson has been just a sweet big brother with her! He doesn't even want me to touch her things that he brings her, it is so cute! He will say NO..that is baby Reece's don't touch mom! He is so cute with her and has never tried to me rough so far (knock on wood)! But i just thought maybe I should update that we are still alive and everything is going great! I love having a little girl to even things out around here! No more tractors and trucks we are all about tutu's and pink! Bring it on!

15 comments:

Jaree said...

She is so freakin adorable. She looks alot like Kacee did when she was so little. So precious, and then they turn 2. lol

The John Family said...

She is so cute! I love the zebra outfit!

Tyler and Bryna said...

She doesn't even look the same since i've seen her!!! I want to come home!!

linda said...

Time sure does fly. She is precious, I need to come by and see you all before she is grown! So glad things are going well.

Tom and Sue said...

Well look at you little mama! 2 little bambinos in your cute little house! Aren't girls FUN??? I love that you are getting a change from all the tractors/trucks. Just be ready for the emotions...those comes with the tutu's! I love her headbands! What a sweetie!

LukeandTeonna said...

She is absolutely adorable Camille! Makes me want another little girl!

Mary Anne said...

so adorable. how sweet is it that bryson is so in love with her??? melts my heart...

Spencer and Marlee said...

She is a cutie!! I can't believe how big she has gotten just since the last time I saw her.

Whitney and Michael said...

what a cutie pie! to be expected...

The Clawson's said...

Camille she is so darn adorable...and her name totally fit her cute personality!

Garet and Amanda said...

I can't believe that she is one month old and I haven't met her yet. Can Garet and I come see you guys this weekend? I am hoping that you will be in town. She is such a precious little girl!!! Enjoy the fun b/c as you know they grow so fast!!!

Deanne Wahl said...

I am been so out of the blogging world! I didn't even realize you already had your little girl. She is so adorable! I love that Bryson is so protective. Just hope that stays true! Tell Sam and Tom congrats. I hope Tom's little girls is doing alright now. She is so cute. I love the family picture at Sam's wedding...but it makes me feel really old :)

Mary Ann said...

oh my heck.. i can't believe it has been a month! she is so stinkin cute! i want to see her in real life! it's sad how fast this stage goes by!!

Becky McArthur said...

Girls are so fun! I wouldn't know what to do with a boy. :) Love the name. It totally fits her. She is beautiful!

The Seiuli's said...

congrats she is adorable!!!