March 4, 2009

I am way Behind!!!!!

I know it seems to take forever for me to post anything and i really have no excuse except i just haven't! We have been busy picking things out for the house and it is moving so much quicker than i had expected so we are in double time mode for real! It has been so much fun and i just realized i have no updated pictures so i will do that and post our halfway mark! We should now be in the end of April. So exciting for me considering i am due the end of may, so hopefully i will have a couple of weeks at least to get a few things done!!
Then of course we got to go to the ground breaking for the Temple that will be in the "Gila Valley" and it was so neat! Bryson got to "Shov da dirt" as he kept saying with the golden shovel and it was so cool to see where it will be and the picture of it is beautiful! So that was exciting to see!






We have gotten to play with cousins a lot also! Bryson loves to play with his cousins, Rylee and Bryson are like partners in crime its crazy what trouble they can find in just minutes!!!







And of course getting to babysit is always fun, Bryson loves the babies! (hopefully his sister too!)

And then of course i got a little crazy and wanted to experiment with Fondant....which let me tell you was so much fun! i made these for a friend that just announced being prego and i thought these were cute! so my sis in law helped me put them together and it was so fun, i thought they turned out cute!!! And besides me tripling in size not a lot has gone on! just busy!!! I will post a freakin' belly picture i promise only because it has been requested we just have to get that done....maybe!!!

7 comments:

Kara said...

At the rate you are going the next post will be of your finished home... ;) And man, those are some adorable kids in those pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the cupcakes, way to be creative!! im so excited about your house! that is so awesome! i havent seen you in forever!! please post a belly pic!!and call me sometime we need to catch up!

Travis and Britni said...

I'm so excited for you. I can't believe your house will be done that fast. I have no idea what Fondant is, but they look delicious. They were so cute. Bryson is getting so big. I'm jealous you were able to go to the ground breaking. I would've loved to have gone. Hope things are going well for you and the baby. Congrats again on your little girl. She will be so cute and stylin.

The Clawson's said...

It's good to hear from you finally! haha. That is so exciting about your house! I want to go see it! We definitly NEED to get together! And those are super cute cupcakes. You can teach me how to use fondant...I've always wondered

Tyler and Bryna said...

I miss you!!! Enough said!!!

Erin said...

Cute cute cupcakes you crafty girl! That's awesome about the house. I can't wait to see it.

Kimby said...

Oh I love your cupcakes! I am a cupcake freak! I bought a cute book with cute ideas for making them and have been trying them out every chance I get. Are you having a bebe shower for this bebe?