March 12, 2009

B is growing up!!!

i was just thinking today that for this really being somewhat of a journal, i haven't put everything that i want in my journal! so i am trying to catch up!~ bryson is doing so much and has grown up to much in the past few months its getting crazy! He is saying the funniest things, like yesterday morning he was playing with a soccor ball saying "socca monsta" which is from backyardigans! He yells it all around the house. so i asked him who he was and he said, " Im Pabo, the socca monsta"! I thought it was so funny that he is remembering everything from his shows and will dance with then and sing! Its so cute!












he got a new bike for his birthday a few months ago, and has finally grown just a little so he can ride it! And can freakin' cruise so fast on it, it makes me so nervous. But he is so cute doing it! And he was riding the other day and i said, "wow good job bud you are getting so fast!" And he replied, "go get da cama, take a piture". He makes me laugh all the time with his cute little face! i just love this kid!

my friend took these pictures of the boys playing "at the park" in the MUD and i thought they were so cute!
and here is a quick update on the house! we are doing drywall right now and its getting fun!



and a freakin' nasty picture of the belly! this has been crazy, because i didn't get this swollen and chubby with bryson but oh well! i guess i will want the picture later!! This little girl is very very active so my belly is lopsided (sp) as well! anyways don't look to close!

6 comments:

Kara said...

B is hilarious, I love the way he talks! He's such a stud!

linda said...

Camille, you look so cute, I wish I was that small when I was pregnant!

Our Ohana said...

I'm excited for you guys and your house!! That's so fun!!!

The John Family said...

You are tiny! I am bigger than that! And I am due in July!

Flint and Jan said...

You look adorable! We are hoping to come on Easter sunday and stay until tuesday. Cant wait to pat da belly!!! Hurry up and get your house finished so I can come sleep in YOUR bed HA HA HA Miss you guys!
Jan

Flint and Jan said...

We are coming on this Saturday you better not have plans!