December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and Bryson's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYSON!!!


It has been one eventful Thanksgiving! We had most of my moms side of the fam. at my uncles house. It was fun to see family that we hadn't seen in a while and some that we hadnt seen since Bryson was a newborn so that was really fun! No we didn't do any of Black Friday but lots of cousins did and it sounds like way to much work for me. Maybe some day I will actually plan it all out! Then friday was my best friends baby shower and it was so much fun, it was like a high school reunion! All of our friends were there and we hadn't all been together in forever! Then Ryan left friday to go hunting and i stayed in thatcher because Brysons Birthday was saturday! I can't believe my baby is two and he got some cute things im sure that he didn't need! And i guess i need to post it that bryson is going to be a big brother! We are excited, a little nervous but i guess bryson can't stay an only child forever! Hopefully it is a boy and that would make life a little easier! But if anyone has any advice on number 2 that would be lovely, i can't imagine dealing with more than one, i don't exactly adjust very well to new things! But anyways, bryson had two birthday parties, one in thatcher (i didn't get any pics because i misplaced my camera for a while!) and one here in Sierra Vista with his cousins, it was so much fun for him!!! But i hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and i can't believe that we are actually getting ready for Christmas....Crazy!!!

Megans Baby shower so fun!

i just thoght this was a funny pic! we were on a walk and the kids didn't want to be in the strollers any more! so they ran like a 1/2 mile! crazy!

14 comments:

Gina Lee said...

I already knew...hehehe. A little birdie told me. And I wont say her name....ehhhMarlee! =) I am so excited though. We are just a few days apart right?! I agree with the little boy part, and how it would be easier...BUT I would LOVE a girl too. You should be finding out soon though, so I will be waiting to hear! Congrats!

Marisa and Rob said...

Congrats on baby #2!!! How fun!! Sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving in Thatcher! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I have been waiting for you to post it! Having two boys is great, and after a while you don't remember what you did with only one.

linda said...

That is so exciting, you will be great with 2. I thought you had that glow about you!

Deven and Britany Dicus said...

Congratulations! I thought 2 would be so hard but it's been good. So fun to see the older one become such a sweet big brother! You'll do great!

Kara said...

Quit being a baby, you'll be fine! J/k, it's a little bit of an adjustment at first, but then you can't remember what it was like with just 1. I'm rooting for a girl! (sorry, but my girls need some girl haymore cousins!)

The Clawson's said...

Finally you announced it! ha. I'd say it's about time...Bryson needs a cute baby...So excited. And Brody would never corrupt this little one...haha...Their gonna be buddies, that would be fun it was another boy. But then again a girl would be so awesome! We need to get together! maybe sit around, watch a little TV, and gossip...jk.

taytum said...

Congrats on the new baby! So exciting. A boy would be fun, but I kinda hope you get a girl this time around. Bryson needs someone to watch out for!

Mary Ann said...

cute pictures. It was so fun to see you at the shower.. lots of pregnant girlies there.. you are so cute. i miss you.. call when you are here again!

Flint and Jan said...

Hey...are you coming to Mesa before Christmas??? We are so excited for you...I'm scared for two kids also, plus i have Flint to take of...the biggest KID EVER! You have to have a girl because its my girls only hope of having a cousin her age...its unfair, my kids cousins are soooo much older, good thing for 2nd cousins!
Hope you are feeling better! When do you find out? dont be a stranger

laurdacooj said...

happy birthday bryson! yea your two! we went to exercise class today and cannon missed you! and, guess what i saw tonight... your text- sorry!!! I'm so bummed too, cause I totally would have met up with you! wanna go another day this week? i promise i'll try not to miss your call and do other weird things! :) ha ha! i'll send you a fun message tomorrow- keep your eyes open! ha ha ha!

Frehner Family said...

That is so funny. Yeah, we knew. She is so cute about it. His name is Porter. Who were you talking to about it? I didn't know anyone really knew about it. Congrats on the new babe-to-be. I knew you'd convince yourself sooner or later;)

Gina Lee said...

Hey! Can you please send me your address (or Gary & DelAnne's for that matter) so I can send you a Christmas card. Thanks a bunch!!

Deanne Wahl said...

It was so fun to see you at Thanskgiving! You are so dang gorgeous, and tiny! Kids are a blast and two is actually really nice...they entertain eachother :)