December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Wow 4 years really doesn't sound that long but I don't feel like we have been married that long! It has been great though! I don't have very many of my pictures because i don't have my computer, but here is a few pictures from the past few years! I can't believe we are going to have another baby here pretty soon, time flys and we have been so blessed through all of it! We are getting to build a house and we have a great family! I guess i really couldn't ask for anything else! I love you babe! Happy Anniversary!
it rained so hard our wedding day! So not very many of our pictures look to great but oh well! It was so cold! I guess it was worth it, even though i had my hair and makeup all washed off as soon as i walked outside!





Bryson sure was a chunk!

4 comments:

Bridget and Dustin said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day. It is always so fun seeing you guys. Did you find out what you are having?

Marisa and Rob said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Many more wonderful years to come!!!! :)

Susan said...

It was great seeing you guys at Christmas! I forgot it rained on that special day---I love that picture of the two of you coming out of the temple you guys look so happy!
congratulations on the new baby coming---just waiting to hear what your having.

linda said...

You guys are such a cute couple. Happy Anniversary. Hope it was wonderful. I will miss seeing you every sunday!