May 12, 2008

WE GOT TAGGED

okay so i actually really like this tag, i am supposed to list 7 things i love about bryson! i could probably list so many more but we will stick with 7!

1.







i love that this kid can always make me laugh! I can be in the middle of being upset with him and he will lean his head to the side make the cutest little face and smile and start laughing until i laugh! he loves attention!
2.





i love that he loves to play with his cousins! that makes his day anytime to see his cousins, im glad that they are so close!
3.









I love every single roll on this kid! he is the chunkiest thing and i love it! it has become part of his personality and i wouldn't have it any other way! i hope he always keeps these rolls! :)


4.








i love that he loves his dad! when ryan is home all bryson wants to do is follow him around and do exactly what he is doing! and im not gonna lie, it is really nice for me when he does!

5.







i love that he is just the cutest boy ever! no one can argue that one either!
6.
I love that he has been the best baby since he was born! i was so lucky, he slept through the night at like 4 weeks old and always was so happy! i guess that is what they say about big babies, they are happy.
7. I love that he is my baby boy! .... well i guess he really isn't a baby any more! but i just love him! he is the best kid in the world!

10 comments:

Kimby said...

Hey Camille, Happy Birthday on the 13th! I hope it was great! Oh ya...Teonna had her baby!

Webb Family said...

What a great tag! I love all the sweet things you said about your cutie.

meredith said...

You are a lucky girl..he is super cute...but what do you expect, look at you.

Mary Ann said...

what a cute tag.. and what an adorable boy! i love the pictures! :)

Mary Anne said...

what a cutie! that last little picture I swear it could be Ryan as a little boy...backwards hat and everything...what a stud!

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a cute tag! Love all the cute thing you said about your little man. He is so cute and always has a smile on his face.

Kara said...

He is one stinkin cute lil boy! I can't wait to indoctrinate him with how much more he loves his Aunt Kara rather than his mom when we live there! ;)

Deanne Wahl said...

Cute pics. I can't believe how big he has gotten. We need to get together. I am going to Thatcher in the next couple of weeks. Let me know if you are going sometime and we will have to go to lunch with Mary Ann.

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey Camille!! This is Marisa (Rowley) Rasmussen. You probably don't remember me :) But I found your blog and someones and thought I would say hi!! Your little boy is so cute :)

Deanne Wahl said...

Okay, so I didn't make it to Thatcher when I planned, but I am trying to make it there the end of this month. Let me know if you are going to be there -k-