December 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!




so today ryan turns 26 years old and he is such a trooper, i am making him go to my family christmas party tonight in mesa and i know that he just wants to be home on his birthday! And of all the reasons i love him here are just a few! Happy birthday Babe! i love you!

THESE ARE MY TOP FIVE REASONS I LOVE HIM!

#1 he thinks of everyone but himself!

#2 he is so cute with bryson and loves to play with him!

#3 he notices when i am trying to get things done and jumps right in to help!

#4 he is such a hard worker!

#5 loves to be with his family!



7 comments:

Kara said...

What an old man! J/k Happy B-day Ryan!!!

Webb Family said...

Happy B-day Ryan! I feel bad I didn't even know it was his birthday last night. It was so good seeing you guys & Bryson is so sweet!

Susan said...

I'm so glad you guys came to the party---it was soo fun seeing you and bryson is getting so big. Happy Birthday again Ryan! Hope you had a fun birthday.

Mary Ann said...

CUte pics.. Happy birthday ryan. wish I could have seen you are Christmas! Really call me next time... i want to get together. Hope you are having a great holiday season!!

Unknown said...

Awe that is SO cute!! Happy B-day to Ryan!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

I hope Ryan and a fun Birthday with all the crazy Daley's! Happy Birthday Ryan!

Deanne Wahl said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I wish we could have seen you over Christmas. Where did you go? We are going to start planning to go to the zoo now, so let me know when you can make it! Laters~