September 16, 2007

KIMMI'S BABY SHOWER!!!




this last weekend was kim (gilbert) tate's baby shower in chandler! all of us girls met up there. it had been since highschool that we had all been together and actually catch up. we all had so much fun and i swear we ate so much it was a blast! now almost all of us have baby's and everything is so much more crazy that we probably won't all be together again until megans baby shower...if she ever has one! hahaha... i think we have a scared her forever from having a baby!

8 comments:

Flint and Jan said...

Hey retard...check out my blog...
wontubmyneighbor.blogspot.com
Jan

Webb Family said...

It's always fun to catch up with old friends!

Susan said...

I'm so glad we can keep up with you in Sierra Vista and watch your family grow! I love seeing Bryson, he is so cute!

Mary Ann said...

looks like fun! I love catching up with old friends! Next time you are here come over, or we could go out to eat! We went to your parents last week. It was so fun. I love you and your family!!

Kara said...

I may not have put music on my blog yet, but at least I can figure out how to change the background. Haha :D

Spencer and Marlee said...

how did you get the music?

Flint and Jan said...

Hey, I just found an awesome site called matiekay.blogspot.com It has super cute layouts!
Have a good one!
Jan

Deanne Wahl said...

Hey Camille! You are so beautiful! I can not believe Kim is having a baby! I feel so old! Hope you are doing great. I am going to Thatcher the last week of Oct. and would love to see you! Let me know if you can come! Laters