March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day







happy st. pattys day to everyone! I hope it was a fun day, we didn't do anything because poor B had pink eye and became allergic to the drops and so its been a lovely week, therefore one child in the picture in her green because its so sad to see, but B can't even open his eyes! I have officially felt what it would be like to have a blind child. Really, he hasn't opened his eyes in 24 hours and let me tell you wow! I give it to anyone with a child with any disability. But anyways, happy st. patricks day!


Oh i have to tell about this picture really fast. So Reece's new thing is to do this snort like sniff. its hilarious she breaths really loud and fast and makes this crazy face that Ry taught her and its adorable! I just had to get a pic of it, but i really need a video maybe someday:)

6 comments:

The John Family said...

So cute! She is adorable!

Amber said...

How cuuuuuute. Time for a visit! Xoxo

The Clawson's said...

That is the cutest picture of her. That was my favorite thing that Brody did too, I think he was the same age too. I can't believe how big she has gotten!

Whitney and Michael said...

oh so cute! it really is sad that i have never met her! what in the heck happened to the plan of living by eachother and taking family vacations together?????? big fat suckfest love you sis
reeeeeally cant wait until i get to see you again! muah

Spencer and Marlee said...

She is so cute! is she standing up on her own?

Megan T. said...

I just want to eat her up! Hopefully I see you soon, it's been forever!