April 12, 2009

The New baby!

The baby is here!
Thank heavens just now mine! My little Bro. and his wifey had there baby friday morning! I know i thought they were lieing to me at first but her water broke and she was about 4 weeks early! The baby had a really hard time breathing at first and they didn't get to hold her for a little over 24 hours but she is doing better and we got to hold her last night! She is so cute and already looks almost nothing like these pics because she is so swollen here, but she is doing good! She doesn't have a breathing tube anymore and hopefully will get the nasty IV out soon! She was in this tent for the first day and a half to help her breath and when she would start to cry nobody would pick her up. It was so sad to see her just lay there and cry, stupid nurses don't know what they are doing! jk they were great! But here she is little miss Annie Rose Daley!





first family picture!!!
first time getting to hold her!

8 comments:

Erin said...

What a little sweetie!! I love the name. Annie Daley goes so good together. Congrats to them!

The John Family said...

How cute! That is crazy she was early! That is good she is doing good!

The John Family said...

How much did she weigh?

The Clawson's said...

Fun Fun....your next GIRL! Everytime I drive by your new house, I just want to invite myself in! You must show me the inside! I'm so excited for you guys!

LukeandTeonna said...

AWWW. Auntie Camille, I'll bet your so excited! So when are you due?

The Merrill Family said...

She is so cute! I think she looks alot like tom in some pictures!

Spencer and Marlee said...

How exciting!! It will be fun for her you have a girl cousin so close to her age. Your girls will be close. How fun!! Ur time is coming soon!

Kimby said...

Happy Birthday to you Camille!! I need a new phone number, by the way. I sent a text to the old number I had and ended up having an interesting conversation with the person who now has that number. Oops! You need to convince Megan to get a blog. I need updates on her life.