April 10, 2008

a crazy couple of weeks


so it all started when poor bryson could not stop coughing, he sounded like a crazy smoker it was so bad! so after a week of coughing and runny nose and everything we went to the doc. and found out that we now had our first ear infection! before we knew what was wrong i just figured he was going through and crazy stage of throwing fits and being grouchy! lets just say thank heavens for amoxicillin! i just figured that he would be perfect in a couple of days after starting it, but let me tell you that stuff gave him the trots for like a week, like i have never seen before! finally that is over
and he is back to his loving self hang out with cousins and bein goofy!

5 comments:

BossyMommy said...

The trots? Oh, Camille, you make me giggle! Glad he's feeling better. Isn't mommy-hood fun? Time for #2, babe!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I love that little kid! I can't wait to see him at the ball games! (since I never see you)

Webb Family said...

Poor guy!!! I hate when little kiddos are sick because you never know what hurts. I'm happy to see he is back to himself!

meredith said...

He is soooo cute. glad he is feeling better, poor guy...cranky kids= no sleep for us..lets buy stock in amoxicillin.

Mandy Curtis said...

Camille - Hey its Mike and Mandy - We just found your blog. You are just so cute still and your little boy is so adorable, I can't believe we haven't even met him yet. Seems like everything is going well down there! Tell everyone hello for us - and keep in touch!