February 4, 2008

Yes... TAG im it!

so we have to post the rules at the top. answer the questions and at the end of yours you have to pick five new people to tag and leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged!

5 things i was doing ten years ago!

wow! ten years ago i was 12 years old and proud of it. im guessing i was in 7th grade and boy crazy! we had these random nicknames for the boys we liked, like watermelon so lame! and one of my best friends had just moved to thatcher....Leticia Burrego! she was the coolest girl ever, totally different and i loved her! crazy thing last time i saw her she stopped shaving and was going to a rainbow camp thing! funny girl love her!

5 things on my todo list!

where do i begin!
fold laundry, clean base boards, re-organize closets, through junk away that i haven't used in over 2 years that i probably won't miss, and grocery shop( i hate going to the grocery store, i'd rather go to the dentist!)

5 snacks i enjoy

i love popcorn with skittles, crackers with cheese, jelly belly's, ice cream and dr. pepper/ pepsi with crushed ice mmmmm....favorite! pretty much all guilty pleasures!... oh and i love french fries....when i was pregnant i would crave them like crazy and get a burger from wendys and get fries from burger king because they have the best fries ever!

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire

if i were a billionaire i would travel to really poor areas in the world and try to help bring food or clothes and books or anything to them !
i would have no house payment, i would adopt kids( not that i have to be a billionaire, i would just want to makes sure we had plenty for them), i would become a pilot and buy my oun plane, and i would have a house in so many different places that i could see the world!

3 bad habits

when bryson takes a nap i like to sit on the couch to watch my recorded shows instead of clean, i snack all day long, and i pick at my nail polish until it is gone!

5 places i have lived

1. thatcher, az
2. summer in san diego, CA that counts im sure!
3. mesa, AZ
4. Sierra Vista, AZ
5. umm.... thats it!

5 jobs i have had

my first job was on the farm...and my dad fired me after maybe a month because he caught me and the crew in the canal swimming
i worked at El charro
i worked at the dorms at EAC where i met ryry!
i was a nanny
i worked at Buena High School as the receptionist!

5 things people don't know about me

i really don't know that there is a whole lot people don't know about me......
i love to go to the gym ( this is a new love!)
i took violin lessons for almost 12 years...i should really dust that bad boy off!
i am afraid of new born babies
i have extremely bad road rage!!!
and i really want to go hunting and shoot a huge elk someday!

okay you all are tagged!
Kara, Erin, Marlee, Maryann and amanda




7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You are SO FUNNY!! I can't believe your dad fired you!! :) those were the good ol' days! Leticia is awesome! i miss her! you have road rage and you think i am a bad driver?? It was SO FUN to see you! YOu crack me up.. Call again when you are here!

Webb Family said...

I loved reading all about you! Sad we are cousins & I knew hardly any of that! I love Burger King fries too-nice & salty!!

Erin said...

I hate that you love to go to the gym. Who loves that? And why can't I love that? You need to teach me.

Lors said...

I loved reading about you. Any time you want, Matt will teach you how to fly. He was a flight instructor for two years before we moved here. He is SO passionate about flying and is an excellent teacher.

Flint and Jan said...

You make me laugh...and feel so old!!! When are you coming to Mesa? I need to do some spring shopping!
Jan

Kara said...

Next time I'm in town I expect to have a violin performance from you...

Kara said...

Oh, and I was already tagged and did it remember??? Duh